Petroleum engineering is a field of engineering concerned with the activities related to the production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude oil or natural gas. A Petroleum Engineer earns an average salary of USD 156,439. Graduates can expect to start their careers on at least $80,000 a year. Here are the top 10 colleges offering Petroleum Engineering courses in India.
Petroleum Engineering Colleges In India
1. Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Mumbai
2. Indian School of Mines University(ISM), Dhanbad
3. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
4. Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Gandhinagar
5. Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune
6. M. S Engineering College, Bangalore
7. L.D College Of Engineering, Ahmedabad
8. G.H Patel College Of Engineering, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat
9. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), UttarPradesh
10. Universities of Petroleum and Energy Studies(UPES), Dehradun
Stay Tuned To Our Regular Email Newsletter And Receive Updates Straight In Your inbox Click Here To Subscribe!