RPF Recruitment 2016 Apply Online - Women Constables 2030 Vacancies
Indian Railway Protection Force inviting applications to fill the 2030 vacancies for post of female constables. Female candidates who have interest to apply for this can apply through the official website.
Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) invites applications from eligible Women Candidates for filling up the posts of Constable in Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Special Force.
Application from candidates will be accepted through ONLINE MODE only except for the State of J&K, North-Eastern States, Border Guarding Districts (remote areas) and Left Wing Extremism (LWE) affected districts of the country where the candidates will have the choice to apply in Online or Offline mode. Candidature of candidates applying through both the modes is liable for rejection summarily.
An OMR sheet based written examination will be conducted for all those candidates who are found eligible after scrutiny.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES AS PER COMMUNITY BREAK – UP :
RPF Vacancy Details
- SC: 264 Post
- ST: 145 Posts
- OBC: 614 Posts
- UR: 804 Posts
Total Posts: 1827 posts
RPSF Vacancy Details
- SC: 23 Posts
- ST: 33 Posts
- OBC: 52 Posts
- UR: 95 Posts
Total Posts: 203 posts
PAY SCALE :-
Pay Band of `.5200-20200 + Grade Pay `.2,000/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time.
Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board / University. Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualifications is equivalent to Matriculation/10th pass for services under Central Government. Candidates must possess the requisite qualification before the last date of submission of application.
The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 01.07.2016. The Candidate must be born between 02.07.1991 and 01.07.1998 (both dates inclusive). Date of Birth mentioned in the Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the date of submission of application will only be accepted.
METHOD OF RECRUITMENT :
Recruitment will be made based on the performance of the eligible applicants in a Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, document verification and awarding of bonus marks on the basis of NCC/sports certificates and Height.
WRITTEN TEST : Written examination will be conducted for those candidates who are found eligible after scrutiny. The written examination will be on OMR based Answer Sheets which will comprise of 120 multiple choice objective type questions of one mark each. The test will be of 90 minutes duration. The question paper shall be of matriculation standard. The question paper will consist of 50 questions on General Awareness, 35 questions on Arithmetic and 35 questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning. Candidates will be required to answer all questions and will be awarded 01 [one] mark for each correct answer. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. No mark will be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
Upcoming PSU Jobs
Upcoming Diploma Jobs
Upcoming Engineering Jobs
HOW TO APPLY FOR RPF RECRUITMENT 2016
1. Candidates can apply only through ONLINE application mode by visiting either of the two websites http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rpfonlinereg.in Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website and in this notification. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided / submitted by her in the application is true.
2. Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details / BIO-DATA etc. carefully.
3. Options once exercised in the ONLINE application shall be final and no request for change shall be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to be careful in exercise of option for applied post.
4. Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment. In case any candidate has formally changed her name, then gazette notification or any other legal document, as applicable should be submitted at the time of Document Verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name. However other details should match with the matriculation certificate.
5. Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as important messages will be sent by email and on mobile which will be deemed to have been read by the candidates.
STEPS TO SUBMIT RPF & RPSF ONLINE APPLICATION
- Visit either of the two websites http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rpfonlinereg.in
- Click on the “ONLINE / E-Application” Link.
- Click on the “New Registration” Link. [d] Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s / Husband’s Name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address and Mobile number etc. Full name of Mother should be filled up. Name of candidate and father’s name as shown in the matriculation certificate should be filled up.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualification, whether Ex-Service women, seeking age relaxation, present and permanent postal address along with district, state, pin code, group option, language option, whether belonging to regions like Garhwal, Komaon, etc. for seeking relaxation in height, nearest railway station etc.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”. This “Template” has the space for affixing left and right thumb impressions and the declaration.
- Login with Registration Number and Password.
- Upload your colour photograph (of size 4.5 cms x 3.5 cms), JPG format, 100 dpi, size of JPG file shall be maximum 50 kb.
- Upload your scanned signature, JPG format, 100 dpi, size of JPG file maximum 30kb.
- Copy the declaration given in your own running handwriting (not in capital/spaced out letters), with blue or black ball point pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen), to the extent possible, in the spaces provided on the downloaded link “Template”. Affix left and right hand thumb impressions by using fingerprint ink (not ink of ink pad). The thumb impressions shall be clear and without smudging.
- Scan the duly filled “Template” in colour .JPG format, 100 DPI.
- Upload the scanned file “Template”.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST shall have to upload scanned copy of their SC/ST certificates also. Scan the certificate in the .JPG format. Size of the file should be between 50 kb and 100 kb.
- OBC candidates shall upload the OBC self-declaration. Scan the declaration in the .JPG format. Size of the file should be between 50 kb and 100 kb.
- All the candidates shall upload the scanned copy of Matriculation Certificate. Scan the certificate in the .JPG format. Size of the file should be between 50 kb and 100 kb.
- Submit the application. Take a print out of the acknowledgement for records
- Starting Date to Apply Online 30-01-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online For Remote Areas 07-03-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online for All Other Candidates 01-03-2016
Latest Defence Jobs
Upcoming सरकारी नौकरी
Upcoming Railway Jobs in India
Click Here To Subscribe!
Don't Forget to Activate the Email Subscription from your Inbox