Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice 142 Batch : COURSE COMMENCING AUGUST 2017Indian Navy invitations Online applications are invited from unmarried male Indian Citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan for enrolment as sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA)- Aug 2017 (142) batch. Candidates can apply online through official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 05-12-2016
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION – 26 Dec 2016. FOR CANDIDATES OF NORTH EAST, J&K, ANDAMAN & NICOBAR, LAKSHADEEP & MINICOY ISLAND - 02 Jan 2017
Qualified in 10+2 / equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at-least one of these subjects (Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science).
Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
Pay ScaleThe Artificer Apprentices Basic Pay Band is Rs 5200-20200 in addition they will be paid Grade Pay at Rs 2000 plus MSP at Rs 1400 plus “X” Group Pay at Rs 1400 plus DA.
Selection ProcessSelection will be based on the order of merit on their performance in Written test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
Written Test :
1) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
2) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
3) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the examination is also available on official website (www.nausena-bharti.nic.in).
4) Duration of examination will be one hour.
5) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :
1) Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
2) PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Advisory - Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
Medical Standards :
1) Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
2) Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
3) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
4) Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only "Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination". Final medical examination of all selected candidate will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit at final medical examination will be enrolled for training. No "Appeal" is permitted for review after the final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka.
Important DatesStart Date to Apply Online 05-12-2016
Last Date to Apply Online 19-12-2016
Last Date for Receipt of Applications 26-12-2016
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas 02-01-2017
Date of Display of Short Listed Candidates on Website 23-06-2017
Eligible and interested Candidates Apply online through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 5-12-2016. Before filling online application, keep matric certificate and 10+2 mark sheet for reference. Click on Apply online Sailors Entry on the home page of official website. Print 2 copies of the online application form. one copy duly signed, along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 mark sheet, domcile, NCC Certificate ( if held) and 1 self addressed envolop of size 22X10 cms with Rs 10 stamp affixed on envolope to be forwarded at the address:- POST BOX NO. 476, GOL DAK KHANA, GPO, NEW DELHI-110 001. Write on the envelop "Online AA Application -142 batch & 10+2 percentage". In case of any difficulty contact Help Line Number - 011 -23793067.
How To Apply
Don't Forget to Activate the Email Subscription from your Inbox
*If you found this site helpful kindly like or share it with your friends. It will help us a lot.