NLC Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise, Under the Ministry of Coal, earning profits for over three decades and poised for rapid growth in terms of Mining Activities and Power Generation, proposes to engage Graduate and Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 purely for ONE YEAR Training in the following designated subject fields-
OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Candidates belonging to the States of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Puducherry and Laksha Deep only are eligible.
2. Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam on or after 01.01.2013.
3. Candidates should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLC or elsewhere.
4. Candidates should not have experience of one year or more in any job.
METHOD OF SELECTION
Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be.
1. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Bachelors degree / Diploma and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidates has obtained the Degree / Diploma.
2. In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the percentage of marks will be based on the procedure followed by the University / Institutions from where he / she has obtained the Bachelor Degree / Diploma
3. In the absence of any established scheme in the University / Institution for calculation of percentage of marks, the following principles will apply
a. In case the candidate is awarded Grades / CGPA, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by multiplying the Grade / CGPA by a factor of 10.
b. In case the candidate is awarded marks semester wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the semesters from II year to final year, considering the semester wise average.
c. In case the candidate is awarded marks year wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks would be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the years from II year to final year, considering year wise average.
How To Apply
For Graduate Apprenticeship Training / Technician Apprenticeship Training: Candidates satisfying the above eligibility norms should submit their application through ONLINE REGISTRATION in NLC website (www.nlcindia.com) and take print out of Registration forms from 10.00 Hours on 01.10.2015 up to 17.00 Hours on 10.10.2015. The Registration forms duly signed should be sent to
The Deputy General Manager, Learning & Development Centre, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. Block:20. Neyveli – 607 803.
so as to reach on or before 15.10.2015, enclosing the Attested copies of the following certificates :
i. Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.
ii. Consolidated (or) Semester – wise Mark lists of Degree / Diploma.
iii. Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC).
iv. Transfer Certificate.
v. Proof for Physically Disabled Person (PWD) (if applicable).
vi. Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks (can be downloaded).
Get Daily Employment News In Your Email Inbox Click Here To Subscribe!