Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Paramedical and Nursing Staff for Directorate (Medical) Delhi on regular basis by Direct Recruitment.
Note: THE LINK FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 07.12.2015 ON ESIC WEBSITE (www.dmdesic.nic.in/www.esic.nic.in)
Post and Vacancies
- Staff Nurse – Total =77 Posts (UR=45, SC=17, ST=7, OBC=8)
- OT Assistant– Total = 9 Posts (UR=5, SC=2, ST=1, OBC=1)
- Dresser– Total = 28 Posts (UR=14, SC=3, ST=2, OBC=9)
- Cook/Cook mate/Masalchi/ Bearer– Total = 1 (UR=1)
- Dietician– Total = 1 Post (UR=1)
- Dental Hygienist– Total = 1 Post (UR=1)
- Radiographer– Total = 2 Posts (UR=1, SC=1)
- Radiographer– Total = 19 Posts (UR=10, SC=2, ST=3, OBC=4)
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) – Total = 28 Posts (UR=14, SC=1, ST=2, OBC=11)
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) – Total =6 Posts (UR=4, OBC=2)
- Laundry Operator– Total =4 Posts (UR=2, OBC=2)
- Lab Assistant– Total =1 Post (UR=1)
- Lab Tech– Total =2 Posts (UR=1, SC=, ST=,OBC=1)
- Optometrist– Total =1 Post (UR=1)
- Audiometer Technician– Total =2 Posts (UR=1, OBC=1)
- Nursing Orderly– Total =26 Posts (UR=16, ST=8, OBC=2)
MODE OF SELECTION
The candidates qualifying in Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks) shall be considered for final selection on the basis of their performance in Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks). ESIC shall have the discretion to fix minimum Qualifying Marks in the Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks).
01. Reserve Category candidates, selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such reserve category candidates will be accommodated against the unreserved vacancies as per their position merit position in accordance with the instructions of Govt. of India.
02. Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless ESIC is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
HOW TO APPLY
(a) Candidates must apply online through the website (www.dmdesic.nic.in)/www.esic.nic.in). No other means/mode of receipt of application will be accepted and applications received through any other mode will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website (www.dmdesic.nic.in)/www.esic.nic.in), e.g. enter ESIC Home Page (www.esic.nic.in)>>>Recruitment>>All Consolidated>Apply online for Recruitment for PARAMEDICAL& NURSING POSTS in ESIC – 2015.
(b) Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
(c) After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
(d) Candidates are NOT required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with self-attested documents in support of their eligibility etc. at a later stage when called for.
(e) ONLINE EXAMINATION MAY BE CONDUCTED BY HOLDING A SINGLE EXAMINATION. AS SUCH CANDIDATES MAY CAREFULLY APPLY FOR HIS/HER CHOICE OF REGION/STATE AND THE POST.
(f) The candidates are advised to submit ONLY SINGLE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A POST AS ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR A PARTICULAR POST FOR ALL THE STATES MAY BE HELD IN SINGLE EXAMINATION.However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” and complete in all respect shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
(g) Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
(h) Candidates are required to keep active their personal Email-ID and the Mobile Number during the currency of this recruitment process. Hence, for their own interest candidates should not give email ID of others.
(i) Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading. Uploaded photograph and specimen signature must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the ESI Corporation and no representation from the candidate will be entertained by the ESI Corporation. The candidate should scan his photograph and specimen signature (in Black Ink pen put on white paper) in .JPGformat. Scanned images, each of photograph and signature in .JPG format, should not exceed40 KB in size. For photograph, the pixel size is140 pixels height x110 pixels width and for signature it should be 110 pixels height x140 pixels width. To upload the images of recent Photograph and Specimen Signature click on Upload Photograph/ Upload Signature buttons.
Candidates using MS Window/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in JPG format not exceeding 40KB by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature (scan at 200 dpi) in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 40KB by using crop and then resize option in the 'Image' menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
(j) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on etc.
The Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ESIC website (www.dmdesic.nic.in)/www.esic.nic.in) is 06.01.2016 (upto 5:00 P.M.)
Upcoming Government Jobs in India
Upcoming Railway Jobs in India
Upcoming PSU Jobs
Upcoming Diploma Jobs
Upcoming Engineering Jobs
Get Daily Employment News In Your Email Inbox Click Here To Subscribe!