Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking(PSU) under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). It is the most ambitious and biggest ever project in infrastructure sector, set-up to give economy a boost and build high capacity and high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first Phase comprises of construction of two dedicated freight corridors spanning the Mumbai-Delhi (Western DFC) and Ludhiana-Delhi-Kolkata (Eastern DFC). At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, NOIDA, Ambala, Allahabad(East), Allahabad(West), Mughalsarai, Meerut, Tundla(Agra) and Kolkata. The Durgawati-Sasaram Section is expected to be operationalized shortly in Eastern Corridor.
DFCCIL INVITES applications for recruitment through ON-LINE MODE to the posts of Assistant Manager, Executives, Jr. Executives (Skilled Staff/Technicians) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in various disciplines, as per the details given below:
DFCCIL Recruitment -Vacancy Details:
Post & Scale
1. Assistant Manager (Sig. & Tele.) Scale(E3) Rs. 24900-50500(IDA) Total Posts – 4* (UR-03, OBC-01)*01(One) post out of these is reserved for Ex-serviceman
2. Assistant Manager (Electrical) Scale(E3) Rs. 24900-50500(IDA) Total Posts – 05* (UR-03, SC-01, OBC-01) * 2(Two) posts out of these are reserved for PH candidates having disability in one arm only and 01(One) post for Ex-serviceman
3. Assistant Manager (HR) Scale(E3) Rs. 24900-50500(IDA) Total Posts –02 (UR-01,OBC-01)
4. Assistant Manager (Optg.) Scale(E3) Rs. 24900-50500(IDA) Total Posts – 01 (UR-01)
5. Executive (Civil) IDA Pay Scale: (E-0/Rs. 12600- 32500) Total Posts – 67* (UR-35, SC-08, ST- 03, OBC-21) * 2(Two) posts out of these are reserved for PH candidates having disability in one arm only and 10(Ten) posts for Exserviceman
6. Executive (Electrical) IDA Pay Scale: (E-0/Rs. 12600- 32500) Total Posts – 18* (UR-09, SC-03, ST- 01, OBC-05) * 2(two) posts out of these are reserved for PH candidates having disability in one arm only and 03(Three) posts for Exserviceman
7. Executive (Signal and Telecommunication) IDA Pay Scale: (E-0/Rs. 12600- 32500) Total Posts – 26* (UR-13, SC-04, ST- 02, OBC-07) * 01(One) post out of these is reserved for PH candidates having disability in one arm only and 04(Four) posts for Exserviceman
8. Executive (Optg.) i.e. Station Master & Controller IDA Pay Scale: (E-0/Rs. 12600- 32500) Total Posts – 14* (UR-09, SC-01, ST- 01, OBC-03) * 2(Two) posts out of these are reserved for Ex-serviceman
9. Jr.Executive (Gr.III) /Civil (Artisan) IDA Pay Scales: (N-5/Rs.10000– 25000) Total Posts – 18* (UR-11, SC-02, ST- 01, OBC-04) * 03(Three) posts out of these are reserved for Exserviceman
10. Jr.Executive (Gr.III) /Electrical IDA Pay Scales: (N-5/Rs.10000– 25000) Total Posts – 10* (UR-07, SC-01, OBC-02) *01(One) post out of these is reserved for Ex-serviceman
11. Multi Tasking Staff (Gr.-IV) (Civil)/Trackman IDA Pay Scales: (N-1/Rs. 6000-12000) Total Posts – 18* (UR-11, SC-02, ST-01, OBC- 04) * 03(Three) posts out of these are reserved for Exserviceman
12. Multi Tasking Staff (Gr.-IV) (Operating) IDA Pay Scales: (N-1/Rs. 6000-12000) Total Posts – 87* (UR-45, SC-13, ST-06, OBC- 23) * 13(Thirteen) posts out of these are reserved for Exserviceman
13. Multi Tasking Staff (Gr.-IV) (Electrical) IDA Pay Scales: (N-1/Rs. 6000-12000) Total Posts – 07* (UR- 05, SC-01, OBC-01) * 01(One) post out of these is reserved for Ex-serviceman
14. Multi Tasking Staff (Gr.-IV) (S&T) IDA Pay Scales: (N-1/Rs. 6000-12000) Total Posts – 05* (UR-04, OBC-01) * 01(One) post out of these is reserved for Ex-serviceman
Matric, ITI, Diploma, Degree (Relevant Discipline in Engineering), MBA
18-30 years for all posts except Multi Tasking Staff for whom age limit is 18 – 33 years (as on 01st January, 2016). The upper age-limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India orders issued from time to time.
DFCCIL Recruitment SELECTION PROCEDURE:
A Candidate can apply for more than one post. However at the time of the filling of the application, the candidate must ensure that he is applying for single post in Cluster “A” and single post in Cluster “B”, since the examination for all the posts in Cluster “A” and for all the posts in Cluster “B” posts may be organized at the same day.
The candidate cannot apply for 2 or more posts within the same cluster (Cadre) i.e. 2 posts in Assistant Manager Cadre or 2 posts in Executive Cadre. Simultaneously, the candidate submitting more than one application for the same post will be summarily rejected.
Candidates applying for MTS Posts will have to submit single application form for all of the posts, duly indicating the order of preference for the categories. It is compulsory for the candidate to give the priority of categories. Once the choice is made, it shall be final and cannot be changed.
The candidates found provisionally eligible shall be issued admit cards for appearing in Computer Based Test, at their own expenses
- AM (UR/OBC) : Rs.1000.00
- Executive (UR/OBC) : Rs.900.00
- Jr. Executive(UR/OBC) : Rs.700.00
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)(UR/OBC) : Rs.500.00
DFCCIL Recruitment HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are advised to read following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of on-line applications:
i. Candidates are required to apply On-line through DFCCIL website www.dfccil.gov.in in English only. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances. The on-line registration process involves 02 (two) steps for successful registration of the application.
ii. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. Registration number, password, admit card for computer based test (CBT), call letter for document verification or any other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of candidate (also check email in spam/junk box). The candidates are, therefore, requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from DFCCIL. Under no circumstances, the candidate should share/mention e-mail ID or password to/ or any other candidate / person. Please note that the Admit Card for computer based test (CBT) will not be sent by post.
iii. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. Once the application is submitted (Step 1), no change / edit will be allowed, thereafter.
iv. If a candidate intends to apply for more than one post, he will have to submit individual on-line application for each post alongwith prescribed application fees (as applicable). In such a case he/she should have separate valid email ID for applying for each post.
v. The candidates should ensure the completion of both the Step 1 and Step 2 of the registration process and depositing of examination fee (if applicable) in any branch of State Bank of India by the stipulated date and time given in para 1 of this advertisement.
vi. Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/ information:-
a. His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks, etc., as per eligibility criteria.
b. His/her personal details.
c. His/her caste/Category certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates)
d. His/Her discharge Certificate (retirement) in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidate
e. His/her scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below).
f. Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility Criteria.
DFCCIL Recruitment IMPORTANT DATES:
Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 30-01-2016
Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration: 13-02-2016
Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India: 16-02-2016 (Closing hours of Business)
Last date for completion of Step-2 of on-line registration and closing of registration: 19-02-2016
Date for Computer Based Test (CBT): 05/06-03-2016
Latest Defence Jobs
Upcoming सरकारी नौकरी
Upcoming Railway Jobs in India
Upcoming PSU Jobs
Upcoming Diploma Jobs
Upcoming Engineering Jobs
Get Daily Employment News In Your Email Inbox Click Here To Subscribe!
Don't Forget to Activate the Email Subscription from your Inbox