Kannur International Airport Recruitment - KIAL - www.kannurairport.in
Kannur International Airport is an International Airport under construction at Mattanur in Kannur District, 25 kilometres east of Kannur, Kerala, India. Kannur International Airport Ltd has released a recruitment notification for filling the various posts of Junior Assistant Grade I and Grade II for Evictee Category . Interested and eligible Indian candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Kerala | KIAL can apply for this Kannur International Airport Recruitment 2016 through official website www.kannurairport.in
Kannur International Airport
( KIAL )Recruitment – Job Vacancy
- Sr Project Engineer (Civil Engineering)
- Chief Security Officer
- Chief Safety Officer
- Airline Marketing Officer
- Senior Manager - Operations (Airport)
- Senior Manager - (Civil Engineering
- Senior Manager - (Electrical Engineering)
- Senior Manager (Electronics)
- Senior Manager - (Fire )
- Junior Manager Trainees (Posting will be done as follows; Airport Operations : 2 Posts, Electronics :1 Post, Electrical : 1 Post, Operations Security : 1 Post, Stores & Purchase: 1 Post)
- Junior Manager (Fire )
- Junior Manager - Airport Operations
- Junior Assistant -Grade I HR & Admin-12 Posts,
- Junior Assistant -Grade I (Posting will be done as follows; Fire - 10 Posts, Civil- 1 Posts, Electrical1 posts, Electronics- 1Posts)
- Junior Assistant -Grade II HR & Admin-3 Posts,
- Junior Assistant -Grade II (Posting will be done as follows ; Fire -40 posts,,Civil-2 posts ,Electrical -6 posts,Electronics-1 posts)
- Junior Attendant Grade-I
Kannur International Airport
Recruitment ( KIAL ) - Instructions to Applicants:
1. Applications will be accepted through online only. Applications received in any other means will be summarily rejected except for evictee
category who have to apply online as well as send a hard copy with a self-attested copy of the related LAC (Land Acquisition Certificate).
2. Candidates have to upload scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph of maximum size 50 KB in jpg format. The same
photograph should be affixed on the Admit Card, if called for the next stage of selection process.
3. The application must be submitted online on or before 5.00 pm (IST) on 3rd March 2016. Late applications will be summarily rejected.
Candidates are advised to submit applications sufficiently early to avoid last minute rush.
4. Screening of applications will be done with reference to the qualification, age, experience etc. specified for the particular post.
5. Selection process will be based on Interview/Written test, Skill test, Physical test and Interview
6. Shortlisted candidates will have to submit the original certificates at a prescribed stage in the selection process. During verification of these
documents, if any of the data submitted through online by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect, they shall be disqualified and will
not be permitted to attend further process of selection and in addition any other actions as applicable.
7. All communications, including the availability of admit card for the Written test, Skill test, Physical test and Interview call letters will be
only through E-mail. Candidates are advised to visit the website www.kannurairport.in regularly for updates/notices and announcements.
8. KIAL reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof, at its discretion.
9. TA/DA will not be paid by KIAL to candidates for attending any tests / interview.
10. Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be
declared disqualified for future vacancies in KIAL.
11. Candidates selected for the post under Section I, Sl No 1 to 4 will be offered employment only on contract basis for one year during which a
monthly consolidated pay as notified will be offered. As per project requirement this contract period can be extended for one more year.
12. Candidates selected for the post under Section II, Sl No 1 to 11 will be offered employment on contract basis for initial two years during
which a monthly consolidated pay as notified will be offered. Upon successful completion of the contract period, absorption to the regular
post shall be done as per the guidelines of the Company and as applicable.
13. Candidates selected for the post of Junior Assistant – Grade I and Junior Assistant – Grade II and identified for fire operations shall be sent
for a mandatory training at the identified Fire Training Centres. These candidates will be appointed to the post on contract basis only after
successful completion of this training, and during the training period they shall be eligible for stipend of Rs 20,000/-.The cost of the training
will be borne by the company. However, a surety bond shall be executed to work in the company for a period of two years.
14. Selected Candidates may be posted in any of the Department/functions/discipline of the company. They are liable to be transferred/deputed
to any other department/branch/unit/subsidiary/joint venture of the company as the case may be. The successful candidates selected under Sl
No. 10 & 12 of Section II can be posted in any of the discipline based on company’s requirement.
15. Selected candidates shall be required to work on any shift as assigned by the Company.
16. Candidates belonging to Evictee category are those whose house had been acquired as per terms of G.O. No.07-2008-trans dated 01-02-2008
during land acquisition for the construction of Kannur International Airport. Evictee category applicants should also be having LAC (Land
Acquisition Certificate) either in their own name or should have direct relationship such as father/mother/grandparents/siblings etc.
17. Candidates belonging to Evictee Category should submit applications online and then to take print out of the application and forward the
same to "The Managing Director, Kannur International Airport Ltd, 2nd Floor, New Municipal Building, Maruthai Road, Mattannur, Kannur
670702 along with the proof of eligibility and copy of LAC in a sealed envelope. The envelope should be super-scribed (heading to be
“Application for the Post of _______________________________ (Under Evictee Category)“
(write name of the post applied for)
18. Candidates who are eligible for evictee status as per Company’s guidelines in line with the Government Order (GO (MS) No 07/2008/Transport
Dated 01/02/2008) shall be given relaxation in percentage of marks, age limit, experience etc. as applicable for each category and as notified in
19. The employment opportunity for LAC holders can be extended only one time and for a specific one post only.
20. During contract, both parties reserve the right to terminate the services of contract employees without assigning any reason, by giving three
month notice or three month pay in lieu of notice period.
21. Only Indian Nationals can apply for the above posts.
22. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement/
23. The eligibility of applicants with respect to age, educational qualification, experience etc. will be determined as on 31/01/2016.
24. Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must produce “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” at the time of
interview from respective employer. Government Department. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC, his/her candidature will not
be considered for further process.
25. Decision of KIAL in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the
documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and
binding on the candidate.
26. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kannur District.
27. For exceptional and deserving candidates, Kannur International Airport shall relax age and qualification for the posts mentioned under
Section I, Sl No. 1 to 4, and relaxation in age for posts mentioned under Section II, Sl No 1 to 5.
28. Higher emoluments may be considered for deserving candidates based on qualification and experience.
29. All queries /issues regarding application submission etc. are to be addressed to KITCO only through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
30. M/s. KITCO is the Agency engaged by KIAL to co-ordinate and to conduct the process of selection of candidates of Kannur International