SPICES BOARD (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt.of India) released a notification for the recruitment of Field Officer, Senior Clerk, Junior Chemist, Junior Microbiologist, Agriculture Demonstrator and Extension Assistant. Eligible and interested Indian candidates can now apply online.
SPICES BOARD RECRUITMENT DETAILS :
Place of Posting : Anywhere in India
Total number of posts: 30
- Field Officer: 5 posts
- Senior Clerk: 3 posts
- Junior Chemist: 8 posts
- Junior Microbiologist: 2 posts
- Agriculture Demonstrator: 7 posts
- Extension Assistant: 5 posts
Age limit: Not more than 30 years as on 1st June, 2016. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules.
1. Field Officer:
1. Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from a recognized University with minimum 6 OGPA out of 10 OR M.Sc in Botany with first class 60% from a recognized University. 2. Computer literate with knowledge of computer fundamentals and working knowledge in Windows/ Linux operating system, word processing, electronic worksheet, e-mail etc.
2. Senior Clerk:
1. First Class Degree from a recognized University : 2. Familiar with office productivity software like word processing, spreadsheet.
3. Junior Chemist:
Essential : Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University with first class with minimum 6 OGPA out of 10 or 60% marks. Desirable : One year experience in Lab analytical procedure in quality control.
4. Junior Microbiologist:
Essential : Degree in Microbiology from a recognized University with first class with minimum 6 OGPA out of 10 or 60% marks Desirable : One year experience in Lab analytical procedure in quality control.
5. Agriculture Demonstrator:
Essential : Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Botany/ Forestry from a recognized University with 1st Class (60%) or minimum 6 OGPA out of 10.
6. Extension Assistant
1. Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Botany/ from a recognized University with 1st Class (60%) or minimum 6 OGPA out of 10. : 2. Working knowledge in computer. 3. Five years experience in Plantation Management.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates residing in North East & Sikkim Region can apply through online as well as offline mode. Candidates from other parts of India shall apply only through online mode.
The web link for the online submission of application is as follows: 188.8.131.52/sb_application_2016
Candidates residing in North East/Sikkim region who would like to apply through offline mode may download the prescribed form of application from the following link: indianspices.com/sites/default/files/applicationformat.pdf
Last date for applying online is 01.08.2016
Last date for receipt of hard copy of application(s) by post from the candidates residing in the locations (Except Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep) in the Spices Board Head Office is 16.08.2016.
Last date for receipt of hard copy of application(s) by post in Spices Board Head Office from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep is 01.09.2016.
The candidates may send the application (print out of the application duly signed by the candidate in case of online submission), supporting documents( in respect of education qualification, proof of age, experience etc), Demand Draft and copy of caste certificate in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of…………..........”
addressed to: The Secretary, Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N.H By – Pass Road, Palarivattom P.O., Kochi – 682025, Kerala
Date of exams for the above posts would be intimated soon
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: Click here