BEL Recruitment- 45 Engineering Posts
|BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)|
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Electronics & Mechanical Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR, for its Naval Systems SBU at Bangalore Unit. BEL requires Contract Engineers (Mechanical & Electronics) for its NAVAL SYSTEMS SBU.
BEL Recruitment Details:
First class in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Telecommunication / Electronicsv & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Mechanical.) from a recognized University/ Institution.
2. Age: 25 years and less as on 01.10.2016.
3. No of posts: 45 Engineers (it may vary depends on the requirements)
4. Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Government rules.
5. Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.18,000/- per month.
6. Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
7. Job: The requirement is in the areas of R&D /Testing / Production/ Purchase / Production Control/ QA/ Sales / Material Control and Subcontract.
Preference will be given to those with six months experience in the similar area preferably in Engineering Industry .Candidates who have undergone One year Apprenticeship training will be preferred.
9. Method of Selection:
Selection will be through written test (objective type question in above disciplines) followed by an interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test/ interview. Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test / interview.
Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech. need not apply. Those who are unable to produce their Degree marks cards and certificates in original on the day of the written test / interview for whatever reason will not be considered.
Local candidates will be preferred. Only Indian Nationals need to apply
Apply in the prescribed format available in BEL website bel-india.com. Shortlisted Candidates list for the test will be announced in the official website along with the venue details, date of written test & interview.
If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, experience, age etc.
BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidate at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
10. Lat Date: Only applications submitted on or before 23.10.2016 will be entertained.
REGISTRATION AND ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
1.Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL’s website www.bel-india.com (recruitment section): No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before applying the candidates should possess the following :
a) Valid e-mail id ad mobile number which should remain valid & active till the completion
b) Scanned copy of experience certificates (in PDF/JPEG file only) for uploading with the application form.
c) Candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST are required to upload scanned copy of caste certificate in prescribed format.
3. Candidates can access the online application form at www.bel-india.com (recruitment section) or Click on the URL given below or copy and paste to the browser’s address bar to apply online
4. The online registration site would be open from 12.10.2016 to 23.10.2016.
5. No changes shall be allowed once the candidates has saved and submitted his/her application
There are two steps of submitting the application at the portal:
Step 1 : Registration: - This involves filling the preliminary application and submitting it. The successful submission at the portal will provide you the user id and a link, to login and fill the detailed application form.
Important: Make a note of the user id that the system will provide you as a display on the screen after successful completion of the step – 1. (User-id and link will be sent to mail-id furnished by you during the registration)
Step 2 : Login through user-id provided to you by the portal (i.e. after successful completion of Step 1) and then fill the detailed application from
Official Recruitment notification: >>Click here