Central Electronics Limited (CEL) is a Public Sector Enterprise, Schedule B Company under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology and is engaged in manufacturing of Solar Photovoltaic Cells, Modules & Systems, Railway signalling Systems and Microwave Electronics Systems etc.
CEL is looking forward to recruit high caliber and talented professionals on contractual basis for two years which is further extendable on performance basis for one more year only. On the basis of exemplary performance during the contractual period, the incumbents may also be considered for absorption in regular cadre of the Company. They will however have ‘No claim’ for regularization/absorption. Online applications are invited in the following disciplines:
Graduate Engineer: B.E./B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)
Graduate Engineer: B.E./B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Graduate Engineer: B.E./B.Tech. Electrical Engineering (EE)
Graduate Engineer: B.E./B.Tech. Civil Engineering (CE)
Note: Firm number of vacancies shall be notified subsequently, including break-up of vacancies, etc.
Full time Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks. Final year/semester students shall also be eligible. However, they would have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE-2017. Based on the GATE-2017 marks and requirement, candidates shall be shortlisted in the Ist stage.
Maximum age As on Grade 30.09.2016: 27 years
How to Apply for CEL Recruitment
1. Candidates need to appear for GATE-2017 and apply online for the post from 04-01- 2017 to 03-02-2017 with the GATE-2017 Registration Number in first phase.
2. In second phase, candidates shall be required to update/upload their GATE Score, GATE Rank & GATE Score Card alongwith final year aggregate marks from 10-06-2017 to 30-06-2017.
3. Requisite fees shall have to be deposited, alongwith the Application. The modalities thereof, shall be intimated subsequently. SC/ST and PH candidates are not required to pay any fees.
4. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer). It is relaxable by 10 years for PwD–General, 13 years for PwD–OBC and 15 years for PwDSC/ST candidates.
5. Reservation is applicable as per extant government rules.
6. Shortlisted candidates shall be informed displaying a list on website in the month of August, 2017, regarding Date, Time and Venue for Personal Interview.
7. Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to bring their original GATE-2017 score card, at the time of Interview.
Note: All information & any changes/updation will be available on the Company’s website www.celindia.co.in. Candidates are advised to visit the official website from time to time for any updates.
Official CEL Recruitment Notification: Click here
Don't Forget to Activate the Email Subscription from your Inbox
*If you found this site helpful kindly like or share it with your friends. It will help us a lot