If you're interested in guest posting opportunities at Entrance Time. Please read through the guidelines before submitting your article.
Guest Post Topics1. Higher Education
2. Exam Details
3. Exam Tips
4. About Different Courses
5. About Colleges.
6. Edu News
7. Coaching Institutions
8. Question Papers
9. Exam Scheme
10. Interview Tips
11. Aptitude Questions
12. Other Related Topics
What Do We Expect From You?1) Your post must have…
- Unique and useful content which is not published on any other blogs.
- Two or more relevant images.
- 400+ words and it should be Search engine optimized.
- One relevant link outbound link. (Optional)
- Copyrights of content will remain with www.entrancetime.com and you cannot publish it on other sites
- All Uploaded images are clearly view-able. Make sure images are relevant to the topic and include image credits when necessary.
- Should contain enough Keywords
3) You have to reply to every comment you will get.
4) Please add your author bio at the end of the article.
You can include up to one link in the author bio (do follow link).
Your Author Link1) Author Bio: 50 to 90 words.
2) As stated above you can add up to one link in your author bio. You can also add a link to one of your social profiles, this link will however have a no-follow attribute added.
How to submit your post?If you have a post that meets the guidelines, send your proposal to email@example.com
Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as an attachment in .txt, .doc or .docx format.
Good luck and thanks for your article submission!